Sunday, November 10, 2013

happiness

Since coming home from my mission I have had to totally change any and all plans that I had. I thought I was going to be in the Philippines all this time and now I am here in Utah. Slightly Different.
 
I realized very fast that Change is hard. It's a challenge, but it's good.
 
Being home hasn't been easy. BUT as soon as I realized what makes me happy things started getting easier.
 
  • Be with the people you love. Spending time with people I love has made all the difference. I love being with my family & Friends.



 
 
 
do what makes you happy
 
 
 

  • Do what makes you happy. For me, dancing and music is what keeps me sane. That's what my passion in life has always been. Being able to express yourself in art form is a beautiful thing. I've had several opportunities to dance since being home and I feel so humbled. What a huge blessing that has been to me.

  • Be where you want to be. The Temple. That is the place where I find the most peace. I am truly happy when I am serving in the temple. How grateful I am to have the Lords house on earth.
 
There is always something new to learn. Heavenly Father has much in store for us. But through every journey it is important for us to remember to always be happy. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints brings me ultimate joy, how grateful I am for it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment